Swedish writers of educational is the principal copyright organisation for Swedish writers of educational books and materials with some 1, 600 members.
Issues of current interest
- How to maintain copyright in the digital world
- The quality of educational materials
- The identity of the author of educational books and materials
Aims of Swedish writers of educational
- to safeguard the educational writers' rights in dealing with publishers and authorities
- to negotiate general agreements and other agreements with publishers and organisations
- to monitor issues concerning copyright
- to offer extensive service to its members to increase the members' competence and to create fellowships among authors
- to work for better contacts among all those in the field of teaching materials, both within Sweden and abroad
- to promote intensive co-operation, both internationally and within Scandinavia
The members of Swedish writers of educational create teaching materials in all subjects for all levels and with all publishers. Click here for Information about membership and application forms.
Would you like to make contact with Swedish writers of educational materials? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.